Digital Marketing/ Website Designer/ Graphics
Access To Media – Chicopee, MA
Access to Media is seeking a skilled and creative individual to join our Digital Team to create and manage client campaigns in all digital advertising platforms. The ideal applicant should have experience with HTML/CSS as well as Adobe Products.
Please email resume and cover letter to Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Liz Jusko, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Responsibilities and Skills:
- Strong digital advertising abilities, communication skills, remarkable data analysis skills, and an in-depth understanding of online digital advertising and its various platforms (Google Adwords, Google Display, Facebook, Pinterest, etc).
- Leads the ideation, execution and optimization of advertising campaigns to help the team exceed client profit goals.
- Proactively communicates with team and with clients regarding campaign performance, and sets accurate expectations for campaign management goals.
- Ability to create reports and discuss campaign results with clients on a weekly basis to ensure campaign growth and accountability.
- Ability to measure and manage campaign spend on a daily basis.
- Must have experience in working with Adobe Programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design (experience with Premiere is a plus).
- Must be able to code a landing page in HTML/CSS or make changes to a website.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring expert with at least:
- 1-3 years experience in digital campaign manager role at an advertising/marketing agency, startup or tech company preferred.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and open to ideas and suggestions.
- Strong experience in Facebook’s Ad Manager, Google AdWords, and Pinterest Ads.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge in Adobe Products such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
Job Type: Full-time
Resume and Cover Letter may be emailed to Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Liz Jusko, at email@example.com