Get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy and create!
Raise awareness for your brand. When you advertise on Pinterest, you get access to top placements, desired audience targets, more creative ad units and the greatest reach.
Pin Feeds: People can follow all of someone’s boards or just the ones they like best. As they discover and follow more Pinners and boards, their feed becomes more relevant and personal to their interests.
Pinterest Video Advertising
Video Creative Practices.
Start strong. Lead with a clear hook within the first few seconds to capture Pinners’ attention as they are in a planning mindset.
Beautiful branding. Branded content on Pinterest is credible and actionable. Don’t be afraid to show your logo or product clearly in the video –tastefully, of course.
Show, don’t say. Pinterest is a visual platform –show your brand’s message through motion vs. relying on audio or dialogue. Use vertical or 1:1 aspect ratio for maximum impact.
Short and simple. Keep your video message simple and to the point –15-30 seconds is ideal, but how-to content can run longer.
Uses of Pinterest Advertising
- Sequential story telling.
- Feature individual products highlighted in the video to drive further purchase intent.
- Impression: Number of times ad was shown
- MRC Video Views: 2 continuous seconds; 50% in view
- Quartile Watched: The number of times a video is watched to 25%, 50%, 75%, 95%, 100% of its length, including watches that skip to this point
- Completion Rate: # of 100% completed video watches divided by total impressions
- Video avg. watch time: Time spent watching the video including seeks and loops aggregated across all video starts (not just MRC views) divided by total video starts
- CPV (cost per MRC view): Total spend divided by total MRC Video Views
- Standard Pinterest metrics: clicks, saves, close-ups