Google Display Advertising
Google Display Advertising offers trackable, interactive, rich media ads that can be delivered at scale to highly targeted audiences specific to your brand. Access To Media uses some of the most effective targeting solutions to deliver our client’s value propositions to their ideal customers across every online device.
- Geo-targeting: Show your ads only in the geographic locations that you choose. Targets can be based on country, areas within a country (state, county city, etc.), a radius around a location, or location groups. Focus your advertising on the areas where you'll find your best customer, and restrict it in areas you don't!
- Contextual targeting: Use keyword analysis, word frequency, font size, and the overall link structure of the web, in order to determine what a webpage is about and precisely match Google ads to each page.
- Placement targeting: With placement targeting, advertisers choose specific ad placements, or subsections of publisher websites, on which to run their ads. Ads that are placement-targeted may not be precisely related to the content of a page, but are hand-picked by advertisers who've determined a match between what your users are interested in and what they have to offer.
- Device targeting: AdWords can display ads on over 2 million websites and in over 650,000 apps. We can target apps on mobile phones and tablets only or we can target all devices on websites.
- Interest-based advertising: Interest-based advertising enables advertisers to reach users based on their interests and demographics (e.g. 'sports enthusiasts'), and allows them to show ads based on a user's previous interactions with them, such as visits to advertiser websites.
Using keywords and placement to show your ads
Using placements (sites your ad will appear on) and keywords to target your ads allows us to restrict your ads to specific sites. Your ads will only be shown when the content of a page is relevant to your keywords (user interests). Google will automatically find pages in the Display Network with content that matches your keywords, which is called Contextual Targeting. If a placement has multiple web pages, only pages that match your keywords can show your ads. Using keywords to refine the targeting for your ads on placements is a good option when we target sites that have a wide variety of content, such as news sites and social networks.
Google AdWords – Search
The Google AdWords program is based on a "Pay Per Click" model (PPC), so you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Your ads will automatically stop showing when your budget runs out. The larger the budget you decide on, the more clicks your ad will receive (and visits to your website). Pay as you go for guaranteed traffic!
Our Maintenance includes:
- Developing campaigns
- Researching developing new keywords and ads
- Daily optimization and performance monitoring
- Weekly strategy overviews & reports
Remarketing With Google
Remarketing can help you reach people who have previously visited your website as they visit other sites on the Google Display & Search Network. We can show customers messages tailored to them based on the sections of your website they previously showed interest in.